Body Contouring and Skin Tightening system that delivers results without downtime or discomfort.
Thanks to recent advances in the field of aesthetic medicine, patients frustrated by stubborn, diet- and exercise-resistant fat deposits and cellulite now have a non-surgical, pain-free solution that delivers visible skin-smoothing and firming results after only one session: Venus Legacy™ treatments. The Venus Legacy™ is a non-surgical body contouring and skin tightening treatment that is safe for use anywhere on the face and body that patients would like to achieve firm, luminously smooth skin, and can used in patients of all skin types. The Venus Legacy™ system can be used to treat the face, around the eyes, neck, décolleté, arms, thighs, abdomen, bra fat, hips and buttocks.
Recently featured on Extra TV, the Venus Legacy™ was revealed as the secret to stunning Hollywood glamazon Sofia Vergara’s gorgeously smooth skin. The 42-year old star of the ABC series Modern Family regularly undergoes Venus Legacy™ treatments to maintain her toned, taut physique, allowing her to look beautiful in anything from a red carpet gown to a slinky bikini. Dr. Bielfield has equipped his state-of-the-art practice facility, Austin Dermatology & Vein, with the Venus Legacy™ system to provide his patients with a safe, effective, non-surgical treatment to tighten skin, stimulate new collagen, reduce cellulite, and reduce unwanted fat. The treatment is easy to undergo and requires no downtime.
How does the Venus Legacy system work?
As the first and only FDA-approved device to employ the use of 4D™ technology, the Venus Legacy™ harnesses the power of four key technologies:
- Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF): rapidly delivers evenly-distributed heat energy to multiple tissue depths. This thermal reaction in the targeted tissues produces a soothing, therapeutic heat matrix that initiates the body’s natural healing mechanism, which causes the skin to tighten and produce new collagen, improving the texture of the skin and reducing wrinkles and cellulite (skin dimpling)
- VariPulse™ (VP) Technology: adjustable pulsed suction allows the energy to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, where it effectively stimulates optimal circulation and lymphatic drainage, resulting in a radiantly glowing appearance
- Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF): delivers scientifically proven regenerative properties that facilitate significant improvements in the appearance and texture of the targeted skin
- RealTime Thermal Feedback: allows monitoring of the skin temperature throughout the treatment in order to ensure safe and pain-free treatments for people of all skin types.
Ideal candidates for Venus Legacy treatments
The combined powers of the Venus Legacy™’s advanced technologies facilitate both immediate and long-term enhancements for the body, neck, and face. These treatments are optimally suited for patients seeking a non-invasive option to:
- Streamline the contours of their physique
- Reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite
- Decrease the circumference of the targeted treatment areas (i.e. thighs, abdomen)
- Tighten and firm the skin
- Minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce unwanted areas of fat
Your Venus Legacy treatment experience
Your Venus Legacy™ treatment can be performed in the comfort of our office and typically takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish. The technician will first apply a treatment gel to your skin, and will then begin to move the applicator around the surface of the designated treatment site. Many of our patients comment that this feels similar to a warm, hot stone massage, and simply relax, close their eyes, and enjoy the experience. No downtime is required and you can immediately return to your usual schedule.
Most patients see results after as few as three treatments; however, a full series of six treatments for the face and 8-10 treatments for the body are recommended to achieve optimal results. It is common for patients to see continued improvements in the appearance of their skin for up to three months after the last treatment session.