Pollution, sun, age, stress, and lack of sleep all can have a deleterious effect on your skin. But there are things you can do to hedge against them.
Not sure where to begin? Schedule a complimentary, personalized, skin analysis with one of our specialists. They will advise you on skincare products, the ideal skincare regimen for you, and suggest a personalized treatment plan based on your goals.
Here are some additional services we provide:
- Advanced Photofacial– Ideal for treating: rosacea, uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, persistent redness and flushing, enlarged pores, rough skin texture, and sun damage. For face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
- Chemical Peels — Addresses enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dull texture, and other signs of sun damage.
- Gentlewaves® Skin Rejuvenation — Help your skin recover from sun damage with this simple, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Laser & Electrolysis Hair Removal — Permanently remove unwanted hair. For any part of the body.
- Microdermabrasion — Exfoliation of top layer dead skin cells reveals softer, younger-looking skin. For face, neck, décolletage, and hands.
- RF Microneedling — Increase collagen production and revitalize the skin’s appearance
- Microneedling— Automated Micro-Needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT) is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines, acne scars, and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance. For face, neck, décolleté, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and back.
- Ultrashape®, is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-invasive body shaping device that uses pulsed, focused ultrasound technology to mechanically (non-thermally) and selectively destroy fat cells. This makes the entire procedure virtually painless
- Venus Legacy® is a non-surgical body contouring and skin tightening treatment.
Working in conjunction with Dr. Bielfield, our trained laser, and skin care specialists will recommend the ideal skincare regimen and treatment plan for you. Have questions? Feel free to call us any time at 512-710-4688.